Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Starbucks

Do you drink coffee? If you say yes, that means you are more likely to go to Starbucks, which is one of the most important stores that serve coffee in the United State. Because many people in the United State like to drink coffee, our group Henry, Faisal, Ahmed, Juanita, and I decided to find out what most people think and feel about Starbucks and why they choose Starbucks. So we asked forty- two people and we found out that 83% like to drink coffee in the United States. 90% like to go to Starbucks. 47% say that Starbucks serves a good coffee’s quality. generally we found many people who like to drink coffee in Starbucks, and many people have a positive feeling about Starbucks.

Before I did my survey I thought that I would find many people who do not like Starbucks, because of the high prices and other reasons like the environment, but I found that many people like it. Actually, I found one man who really hates Starbucks and when I asked him to do the survey he said I hate Starbucks and I could not get more information from him because he was really angry about Starbucks. In gournal I found many people who like Starbucks, and many people like the coffee’s quality.

By Abdulmajeed

No comments: