Thursday, October 4, 2007

Starbucks survey summary

We decided, our group to make a survey about Starbucks because we want to know a lot of information about Starbucks. Our group was Henry, Faisal, Abdulmajeed, Juanita and me. We searched about Starbucks because we want to know how Starbucks became successful. Our group found a lot of results that assert Starbucks is good coffee in the world. We created a lot of questions to find a lot of information about Starbucks. First, we were surprised that most people drink coffee from Starbucks and also most people tried more than two cups of coffee from Starbucks. Second, most people said that Starbucks has high quality of coffee and it motivates us to drink coffee. Third, people do not know that Starbucks supports the environment. Also, we asked people if they had ever eaten any dessert in Starbucks. The answer surprised us that more people tried dessert. Moreover, most people like latte coffee, and Starbucks has good service for customers.

In my experience, I felt that Starbucks is a good store for coffee because it can make good business. Starbucks can attract a lot of people to drink coffee and it has a lot of kinds of coffee. Moreover, I was surprised that about most people like Starbucks. There are a lot of opinions came from people who said Starbucks has high quality coffee. Also, we can find food inside it such as sandwiches and desserts. Furthermore, there is good service in Starbucks. Really I like Starbucks because I can find my favorite coffee inside it and I have a member card for Starbucks. Lastly, I want to say thinks to American people because they are very friendly when we did our survey.

Ahmed Alotaibi
Research paper

No comments: