Monday, October 8, 2007

Starbucks

My classmates decided to make a survey. It had ten questions for students in SIU. When I asked some students they smiled and I asked them why? They said, “It is really a good topic to talk about, and we like to talk about this kind of business, because it is a successful business”. I met with someone who works in Starbucks and he was satisfied about service and salary. We found 83% of students drink coffee and 90% of students always go to Starbucks. Also, we got 60% of students who drink one cup a day, 29% of students who drink one to two cups a day, 7% of students who drink three to four cups a day, 2% of students drink who coffee five to six a day, and 2% of students drink more then six cups a day. The result told us many students like to drink coffee from Starbucks, and there are two reasons for that. First of all, it has high quality coffee. Second, it is popular.

In my opinion, Starbucks is a successful idea of business, and now everyone likes to drink coffee, but some of them do not have time to make coffee. Also, Starbucks encourages me and people to buy coffee, because it has a good quality and we can find the store anywhere. However, many people are not satisfied with its price, because I think it is expensive, especially for students. Finally, I made plan for my future to start a business like Starbucks, and I will provide good quality with low price.

By, Faisal

No comments: